Hey girl,
I just watched home alone 2 on tv, I liked it a lot but now I'm getting this room cleaned up so ill be ready to go before work tomorrow morning :)
I think you might have fallen asleep again, either that or youre ignoring me.
I had mac and cheese with a cut up hamburger in it tonight, it was pretty good and it really filled me up
I was kinda bummed that the generator at Bensonwood got fixed so that I have to go back to work, but only one more day... and then a few more days after that and we will be back together....
Also I called my mom today because I checked her email and the place we ordered the skis had sent her something saying they were out of the 2010 version in the size i wanted and they asked if I wanted them to send me the 2011's... I responded and said as long as the price doesnt change yes, otherwise I would keep looking... but anyways she started talking about some kinda funny stuff that I'll tell you about some day if youre being really really nice and sweet.
I miss you a lot and I'm glad that I don't have to feel this way for much longer because it does get tiring
oh there you are you texted me
yeah you said :"Woa i need to quit sleepin."
I cant wait to pick you up at the airport on Saturday night, that will be really exciting :) and then I'll let you decide what to do after that because its your first night back and you might be tired... we could exchange presents, or we could wait, totally up to you... I'll be happy enough having you back
well you called me so that means ill stop writing this email...
love you sweetie pie
xoxo
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment