Corrections to make in the book:
@~22.6 Turn RIGHT at Stop Sign on Terry's Plain Rd.
@~23.7 BARE RIGHT on East Weatogue Rd.
(That part of the directions said turn right at stop onto E. Weatogue at 25.2 so it was all messed up)
@25.3 turn RIGHT onto CT-185
@25.4 turn RIGHT onto dirt road into park etc... (for the tree)
@25.5 turn LEFT at light onto Nod Rd. (the directions said go straight :-/)
@28.6 turn RIGHT onto CT-44
@29.1 turn RIGHT onto Mt. View Rd
@ 29.5 arrive at Sperry Park
.....
Also, at 20.5 you take a left onto Hoskins Rd., but it is a stop sign not a light
And I promise those directions are accurate
So I think sometime maybe we could retry this bike ride? :-) On a nice sunny day, maybe with enough time to rest for lunch...
Anyhow, now that I've solved the problem, here are a few of our pictures..
This one actually came out pretty well, but to put it into perpective...
You could build a little hideout in the middle of the tree... it'd be a good one for a tree house... now we need to go to Red Wood St. Park or National Forest (?) and take the same picture on some of those trees :-)
I thought this one was pretty funny because it worked out pretty well (we were right in the center of the frame and you can see the tree perfectly), but we weren't ready. I think that makes it even better though.
I LOVE YOU THIS BIG!
-CCS
Yea let's make a little tree/hobbit house!
ReplyDelete