2,294 miles between us, but that won't stop this modern love. <3
That's a nice picture, I kept checking here to see if you were adding something. So it made me happy to see something new :-)
I miss that though, I had a lot of fun that day :-) its funny to think that you're still skiing bc I've already moved on to spring and summer activities and it feels so long ago that this happened
:) I had a lot of fun with you this day. hehe yea that is kinda funny about the seasons. It is getting much warmer here now, too.
That's a nice picture, I kept checking here to see if you were adding something. So it made me happy to see something new :-)
ReplyDeleteI miss that though, I had a lot of fun that day :-) its funny to think that you're still skiing bc I've already moved on to spring and summer activities and it feels so long ago that this happened
ReplyDelete:) I had a lot of fun with you this day. hehe yea that is kinda funny about the seasons. It is getting much warmer here now, too.
ReplyDelete