Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ass-biting Dog!


What a butthole! We are going to thoroughly study breed temperaments before we get Sneakers, b/c I will not have an ass-biting dog. 

Pshhh I was running and the owners were right there when the dumb dog bit me. 

5 comments:

  1. Ouch! haha it looks like it got you pretty good, it even ripped your pants.. now you're a survivor. What kind of dog was it, a chihuahua? It must have been small because otherwise I would expect a little more damage than that, but nonetheless, I'm sorry :-( Did you kick it? That would have been a perfect opportunity to send it flying. Or any money? What did the owners say? You should carry your pepper spray and spray any little dogs that come after you from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess there won't be any squeezing or slapping coming up though :-/ I can kiss it to make it feel better though. Still looks nice at least ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah it was NOT a chihuahua! It was bigger than Nellie. Its back came to about my waist. It was some kind of spaniel, maybe a mix because usually spaniels are smaller. But it had those droopy spaniel ears, and was white with orangey-brown spotting. I don't think the owners realized that it bit me. I was going to kick it, but when I turned around and yelled "HEY!" after it bit me, it went back to its owners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha and I still have one good cheek :)

    ReplyDelete