Friday, September 21, 2012

Thursday night ride (human powered)

 
 

I chose this route because I figured it would take me an hour or less... despite going down the big hill to Riverton and then having to come back up it.  It was a nice ride, and I went in a clockwise direction..  I think next time I would try counterclockwise though because going up the hill on the left side of the path (which goes up past the dam we've ridden to and across a few times, past where we put in the kayaks that day we went down the river) I think is bigger than the hill on route 20.  And I decided to cut back onto route 20 early instead of making it a full loop because it was getting dark earlier than I was expecting... and I figured getting back on route 20 would be easier because the hills were more gradual and maybe a little less so it'd be faster.  :-)

5 comments:

  1. That was so fast! Gosh, maybe I do need to get a bike and start practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i didnt do it in that time.. thats what it says for a car, that'd be a ridiculous pace, almost 30mph! I guess I'll hafta go back and put it in bike time so that its accurate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok there ya go! Now it's accurate. I think I did it in about an hour rather than 1hr 22min, but thats much more realistic than 24 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I believed you did it in that time!

    ReplyDelete