2,294 miles between us, but that won't stop this modern love. <3
Did you burn yourself in a heart shape on purpose? How'd that happen?.
Nooo it was an accident :) I burned it on my chai tea. I told you about it on the phone on Sunday, haha, and you told me not to pick it.
No, I told you to pop it.. I never leave them alone. I said that I always just bite them and you said no that would hurt.
I mean not to pick it like not to pick the skin off, goob.
Did you burn yourself in a heart shape on purpose? How'd that happen?.
ReplyDeleteNooo it was an accident :) I burned it on my chai tea. I told you about it on the phone on Sunday, haha, and you told me not to pick it.
ReplyDeleteNo, I told you to pop it.. I never leave them alone. I said that I always just bite them and you said no that would hurt.
ReplyDeleteI mean not to pick it like not to pick the skin off, goob.
ReplyDelete