Sunday, February 12, 2012

Reunion #4 - MT



I meant to do this a while ago, but better late than never!  Here are the few pictures I(we) took while I was out visiting.  I think the one above is nice (as nice as a self-taken picture can be).  It shows the weather really well from that day.  I have another one of us with our goggles on, but pictures are always kinda goofy with goggles.  I can send it to you, if you want. 


Here's a picture of the speed-skater himself!


This is also a pretty nice one of us.  Except for the fact that I look really sweaty and that I have a big white footprint on my shirt.  You look very nice though :-)


These two are pretty self explanatory:  I felt bad because of the picture you took of yourself... so I took a similar one of myself.  Just for you :-)
 

2 comments:

  1. hahahah they are all so goofy!! I look like a boy in that stupid self shot! ha and my cheeks are so chubby in the skiing one. but they are ok because we are together, haha although my favorite is the one of just you on skates. You look studly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them :-). Sorry for not taking more, next time I'll keep my eye out more for some fun pictures. Wish I could come do it again this year!

    ReplyDelete