Sunday, February 12, 2012

Clean!

 For whatever reason, I feel like every weekend I spend a lot of my time cleaning.  I don't really get it.  It must be because I show up Friday night and don't unpack and then my stuff sits around and then gets thrown on the floor, and then I always want to leave it relatively clean to come back to.  This week I did a really good job though O:-).  Wish you could be here to enjoy the new cleanliness of my room!



I keep trying to put two small pictures next to each other, but am not having any luck.  I'm not sure if they changed how everything works in here, because I've done it before.  It's not a big deal though so don't worry about it :-).

2 comments:

  1. ta daaaa! I edited the post "html" and put the two images into a table, one in each column. If you look at the html, you can see the opening and closing table tags, and then tr means "table row" and td is a cell, but I don't know what the d actually stands for. So if you want to do it in the future you can copy that format. html lesson of the dayyyy.

    As for the room, shnikeys, did you vacuum too?! That's impressive :) It looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT!

    Yes, I did vacuum. It had been a while. I even dusted a little. I would like to repaint and put in new carpet sometime before my parents sell the house. Because the walls are pretty beat up, and so is the carpet, haha! But yeah that would make a HUGE difference. Could be a fun, too. I could move into Casey or Charity's rooms while we (I) were (was) working on it.

    ReplyDelete