Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Exploring Allentown

Just the path was like 15 miles, but I did a lot of backtracking and riding in circles because I couldn't find the street names I was looking for, but then I got lucky and found one after being off track for a while. I had given up on my destination and was just riding straight and then took a right so that I wouldn't have to cross a major road, and saw a street name I recognized. So it turned out to be pretty fun, the roads are all mostly flat, but like I mentioned, theres not much room for riding so I was in the middle of the road almost and the destination wasn't very cool, but it was nice out so I enjoyed it. I have a bike computer on my bike right now so it tells me my speed and distance and all that, and the total mileage was 21.74 and it took an hour and 37 mins. :) And now I know my way around! Hopefully I'll have other chances to ride after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment