Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Speaking Your Language

Apparently I'm not speaking your love language.


I love that it's 0 for gifts, and I've just been sending you tons of letters and little things. I guess no more scavenger hunts. I will have to do quality time things for your birthday. :)

I was actually expecting Physical Touch to outweigh Quality Time, but you circled the one question that I think made you decide between those two, so it was a pretty close tie. Ironically, these are the two things that are pretty much impossible to do long distance. So I can tell you I love you all I want, but you're just not feeling it :-(

So here.
Imagine me leaning over and giving you little kisses, when you're in the middle of saying something, and I'm not even paying attention, because I'm just looking at you, and thinking about how much I like you, and how much I just want to kiss you, and I just can't help it.

Then there are those times when we're riding in the car, and you're driving, and you reach over and put your hand on my leg. I used to make fun of Stevie and Blake for holding hands, but I think it's because I was jealous. I'm trying to think, and I'm pretty sure you're the first boy who's ever held my hand, and it means the world to me when you do.

"You say it best when you say nothing at all." Thank you. I love you, and I can't wait to touch you ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment