Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Good Morning, Armenia

Actually, it's afternoon there, but it's morning for us. This is what our skype meetings look like:




Notice how every last name ends in "yan". (Papin's name is in reverse order) It's funny, because Dearon is "ian", but he's still kind of got that sound. I wonder if there are any last names that end in anything else there.

Josh is my lead (boss), but that is not actually Josh in this picture. It's Chris, who is one of the QA engineers on my team here in Bozeman. Since Josh is on vacation, and he is the only one that can do a group video chat from his skype account, Chris is in charge of it while he is gone. Then there's also Kyle and Derek, but they don't get here until 9am, so they don't participate in these morning meetings.

My eyes aren't actually closed, I was just looking at the bottom right corner because I took the screen shot from top left to bottom right.

It's so cold in the morning! It makes it hard to get out of bed. So in this picture I have on a shirt, a sweater, and my rugby jacket. I'm wearing white pants today, too. Bold move, but I can't do it after labor day, so I decided to give it a try. They'll probably have stains all over them by the end of the day.

Anyhow, I hope you're having a great day today! It was nice to talk to you yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment