Bible study was pretty fun; the guy whose house it was at has one of those dogs that kind of looks like a wolf, and it would talk. It could do the "I love you" thing, haha. So funny, and every once in a while it would just come into a conversation and it was like it was trying to join in and talk, not bark.
We talked about one of my favorite stories, where a guy stabs a king who is so fat that the sword sinks all the way into his fat. hahah and then he sneaks out, and the king's attendants all think the king is taking a dump, so they just wait and wait for him to finish.
I like some of those Old Testament stories.
I really like your hiking pictures :-)
Especially the one of you.
Here is one of me with my new phone, but don't make fun of the glasses!

No comments:
Post a Comment