You had made my bed for me, and set Scruffy up :-) The sticky note says, "I ruff you!"
Those are the flowers you gave me for Valentine's Day from the flower shop where Tomas worked. <3
I still have the vase. Plus, there's my favorite picture of us, and the 365 dog calendar.
What happened to your old camera, did you lose it? And at first I saw this picture and I was thinking to myself, " You dork, you went out and bought a dog calendar for yourself so that we would have the same one.." I then read your caption and it said those were the flowers and realized that the picture is not of your bedside table at home, it was from school. And I should pat myself on the back for the scruffy picture. Did you save the one with him (it) on the polar bear (RIP)?
ReplyDeleteNo, I didn't lose it. I actually found it after Sophomore year, left on our floor, so I took it! It needed a new battery, so I ordered that, but it's just not a good camera. Battery lasts like 5 mins, and the pictures are always really dark and not good quality. Haha I don't know where the humpy picture is. I definitely took one, but it wasn't on this camera.
ReplyDelete