Friday, July 22, 2011

Blackmore Lake

So the trail we went on today goes up to a lake. It's in Hyalite canyon, and I've climbed to the top of Mount Blackmore and Hyalite, but we didn't have nearly enough time for either of these hikes. The camera on my phone isn't superb, but here's what I got:






There was this really cute dog up there, too. He wouldn't respond to anything, though, and when he finally saw us and came over, we read his tags and realized it was because he was deaf. His owner was floating in the middle of the lake on a bright pink blow up floatie, fishing. It was kind of funny.

and I didn't take any of me, because I was wearing my glasses. :) I somehow thought that if I took them off when I was getting my blood drawn so I couldn't see anything that it would help. I don't think it really made much of a difference...

No comments:

Post a Comment