Friday, July 22, 2011

Times Square Puzzle


This is the puzzle my mom and I did. She helped me a little bit the first night, but I did like 90% of it and didn't waste much time. It was nice, it kept me busy for this morning and it was kinda fun; there weren't many spaces that were void of anything distinguishable, like the sky in the one I gave you for Christmas, sorry :-/. Haha so it wasn't super difficult but it was fun, its actually 750 pieces but like 1'x3'. I have another one just like it thats of Las Vegas and it glows in the dark so maybe we could do that one together... If not, there are plenty of puzzles out there and there will be plenty of cold nights in the winters to come. I promise you though that we will finish the puzzle I gave you for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment