Saturday, August 27, 2011

Things to bring back east -->

Ok so I don't really wanna tell you the exact things I have thought of for us to do, but I'll try to give you a good list of things to bring:
Bathing Suit
Sweatshirt and Pants
Active Clothes
Sunglasses
Now that I think about it, you don't really need anything special.  But definitely bring clothes for doing active things and a bathing suit.  But then bring something you would wear to go out at night and stuff to wear to be comfortable just hanging out and then on saturday when everyone comes over for a barbeque.  Ummm....
Sneakers
Sandals
Prison Break if you want (totally up to you)
Yeah as you can see, just bring clothes to be prepared for some fun things, plenty of undergarments just incase we keep getting dirty ;-)..

Thats it for now, haha sorry but as long as you have clothes for doing pretty much whatever, we have everything else here for you..

Toothbrush
Shampoo and Conditioner but if you don't really care what you use, my mom has a bunch im sure
Ok xoxo cant wait :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you forgot:
    -boobs
    -butt
    -face
    -panoochie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but you already knew those so i figured i wouldn't repeat myself

    ReplyDelete