Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bacon

Whats shakin' bacon?

For the donkey joke, I'm going to go with your foot in my ass? ha that makes me think of Red from That 70s Show. The answer to mine is "brown-chicka-brown cow!' Say it out loud, it's the most effective audibly. (like bow chicka wow wow)

hahahah that's great that Jeff knew the Rachael McAdams one and Charity didn't. The name of the girl in War of the Worlds is Rachel, but Gracie is my favorite cousin's name, so I'll give you like five points out of ten for that one. What's the name of the main character from the Ring, the blonde girl?

Yeaa!! I'd love to go to the Big E! Food like fried dough? What's your favorite thing to get there?

Ohmygosh so you've had like a thirty per person, nice.

Yea I think I'll stay till Monday with the fam, since I'm skipping out on them the following weekend. Plus all the crazy cousins will be there. My family goes from like super super hick Slaterville Springs, nowhere NY, to mainline philly.  A bunch of crazies.
I also had no idea that two of my aunts were twins until I was like 12. Their kids would even call the wrong one mom, but it just never registered, until one day I was like, "Mom, when you say "the twins", who are you talking about?" and she just looked at me and was like, "Are you serious?!" This is kind of funny, too: their names are Bonnie and Brenda, and Bonnie is married to Ken, so it almost sounds like Barbie and Ken.
Oh, and all of us cousins have been talking for the past few years about how our Aunt Sharon doesn't look like she's got any of our grandpa in her, and we're like 95% sure that she's not his kid (ha, makes me think of dane cook---"Grandma's a cheating whore, Grandpa!"). My brother finally got the guts up to ask my mom, and she just paused for a while and finally said, "I'm not sure myself, but yea, she most likely isn't, because she doesn't look like the rest of us, but I hope this isn't a huge rumor that's going around the cousins!" He lied and told her it wasn't, but yea, my Grandma was a cheatin' ho. But I guess my Grandpa favored her over the other kids, so apparently he didn't hold it against his wife.

Ok now that I've bored you with my family gossip, are you going to the H2O tour july 24th? I think I'm going to get a ticket for that.

Safe traveling back,
gotta go buffalo,
rach

p.s.  What did Spock find in the toilet of the Starship Enterprise?

No comments:

Post a Comment