hey hey muffin,
oo more farmer tan from this great mowing you've been doing? hehe is it a really big lawn?
The hats are disposable so I get a new one every day! I'll definitely have one to model for ya. Ohh and now Nina is working there too! we're definitely the most employed house in schenectady. I get so many different names at work. One guy calls me "happy girl", another one throws a different name at me every time, like "sport", "dude", "rach", and after every one he asks, "Is it ok if I call you [insert name]?" but he never uses the same name twice hah. Then the owner always calls me Rebecca. Her excuse was "well, Rachel and Rebecca are both very wholesome names, and you just look like such a wholesome girl!" I was just like, "Thanks I think?"
While my advisor is gone, I'm taking care of her plants. There are a bunch of rumors that maybe she's a lesbian, and I'm going to her house tomorrow, and she keeps saying like "we" live, and "we" will be leaving, and such, so I wonder if maybe she's referring to her partner and maybski I'll find out whether or not the rumors are true. Or maybe she's just talking about her daughter. Anyhow, though, I get more moolah in mah pocket.
I'm glad you told me about the phone, I would definitely have felt sad and rejected haha. I hope you have lots of great fun with Jeff, and that he actually got there.
also, during outdoor orientation freshman year, we had to act out a movie with our group for people to guess, and I was ms. lippy! I pretended to read the puppy who lost its way, and brendan moran, who I think transferred, played billy. And everyone else just sat there and pretended to be the rest of the class and fall asleep. hehe I think I made a pretty good ms. lippy.
hahaha I really like the prickle trivia.
till then penguin, I hope you have some fun weekend stories,
Rachers
No comments:
Post a Comment