Here's a lil funny video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x768VAsOQSw. I'm struggling to do work right now. Alot alot. All the other students working with my professors and I have to keep blogs this summer about our progress, so I really have to accomplish stuff. Most days I want to, and I'm into the coding, but today I'm just too shleepy to focus. Not as tired as you must be, though.
What was this ticket actually for, speeding? I can't believe that happened. haha
Oh and I was talking to Churchill at lunch today, and this is how our conversation went:
Churchill: "So. I heard some horror stories about you and Chris this weekend."
me: "Oh, from Molly?"
Churchill: "Oh, she heard it too? Wow, wasn't she far away?"
me: "Oh, shoot, yea, wait, who were you talking about?"
Churchill: "I heard it from Chad, but you guys must really have been loud if Molly heard it."
me: "Noo she didn't hear it."
Churchill: "No wayyy!"
Molly walks up at this point:
Churchill: "You don't know how to knock, Molly?"
Molly: "hahaha oh you guys are talking about that? Yea, well, it was really early and everyone else was passed out, so I just figured they would be sleeping, too."
Churchill: "Yea, well, I knew it was the honeymoon phase, so everytime I walked in and saw that door closed, I went as far away as possible, because I knew you guys would be doing it at least three times a day. It's good, though. That's healthy."
hahaha. Anyhow, that was the lunch convo. I bought the countryfest tickets today. Hope you didn't fall asleep at work.
Hasta luego,
Rachel
p.s. Capital of Wisconsin?
hint: uʍoʇǝɯoɥ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɯɐu ǝɥʇ osןɐ
No comments:
Post a Comment