Hey Kiddo
Ah I'm sorry about the computer network thats a bummer haha, and you say you used to be such a geek... I'm kidding, I bought a hammer today and am really excited to use it tomorrow at work which is kinda bad too... but anyways, yeah jeffs boss is a dirty old dude, hes funny though he has a thing for cameltoes also and he loves to point them out and talk about them
I think ive heard the startrek joke now that you tell me it but i didnt realize it was a joke at first haha i just thought it was trivia
Well that makes me really excited to watch scary movies with you then because I think thats so cute/really funny so we should definitely do that
that concert sounds awesome ill think about it, youre definitely gonna go?
and no haha i think pluto is goofy's dog, snoopy is charlie browns dog and is on my christmas stocking which is cool, garfields dog friend is named odie... my family used to have a dalmation brittany spaniel mix named otis and we called him odie
and i feel like i should definitely know the hanky dance one but i cant think of it now :(
well im gonna go ill call you in a bit to fill you in on a few things unless i fall asleep
go fuck yourself san diego,
xx
chris
p.s. do you know the cartoon rocky and bullwinkle? if you do, do you remember what rocky wears on his head all the time or even what rocky is... its easy if you ever saw it but im just curious
No comments:
Post a Comment