Hahaa sound like fun, as exhausted as you are.
Yesterday I felt so cool because I set up my mac to be like a server, and so I set up a username and password for my dad and told him to try it out, and he sent me back an email where the first sentence was, "You are just a little clueless, huh? I'm really going to have to teach you some more comp sci stuff." Total shutdown, ha. Apparently I should know that all ip addresses starting with 10, 172.16-172.31 or 192.168 are part of a private network so there's no way anyone outside of my network can connect to my machine. Sheesh.
I can't believe Jeff's boss told him that.
The startrek one is actually a dumb joke... he found the captain's log.
I do like scary movies sometimes. But I have to wear socks, long pants, long sleeves, and have a hood so that I can cover like every part of my body but my face, and usually I watch with my hands on my ears, all ready, just in case, and my feet not on the floor. I'm getting a lot better about it, but like after I watched the Ring, I made my cousin sit in the bathroom while I showered cause I didn't want to be alone anywhere.
I also dislike when they're stupid scary movies, or really predictable.
Yea H20 Tour is at SPAC with Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker and Justin Moore. Derek's having all his hometown friends up to party.
For the dog in Garfield, I want to say like Pluto or Snoopy or Goofy, but those are all other dogs. I know it's something silly like that though.
Happy your phone is workin :-)
see you cockatoo,
Rachers
ps. you may have heard this one, but how do you make a hanky dance?
No comments:
Post a Comment