Que pasa calabaza?
You're up pretty early.
Oo I haven't ever been to Springfield, Vermont. Was the special all about the Simpsons?
The actress is Rachael McAdams. I wouldn't have gotten it either, if I hadn't made up the trivia, even though she does have my name (but she uses the extra 'a', which is just stupid; it's not like people pronounce it Rach-ay-el). Here's another one: what's the name of the little girl played by Dakota Fanning in War of the Worlds?
New rule, you can use shout outs, but you have to say who gave you the answer that you're going with.
hahah so I forgot that your sister's name is Charity for some reason, and I just thought you were texting me from the phone of some friend of yours named Charity. But she's the first Charity in my phone. And I have Jeff saved as Jeff(Chris). I'm looking forward to your many stories. And I really want to know your ideas! I won't get freaked out, I really want to hear these.
I had a nightmare that my transmission fell through, but it like actually fell through, like fell out of my car as I was driving, and I was in the middle of an old creepy road at night by a cornfield, and I called my dad for help and he was just like "I told you to get it to a mechanic!" so immediately when I woke up I called the mechanic to schedule an appointment.
That's so funny about the girls. Sounds like a reality TV show or something.
haha and you're all about waking up early to drive back to work.
and I don't get it off, but I can easily take next Monday off!
Have a great day at the beach,
toodles poodle,
rach
p.s. What did the brown chick say to the brown cow?
No comments:
Post a Comment