herro shexy,
hahah ladies love country boys, jus' like youuu. We just played sherrades, and the girls made up the boys things to act out adn the boys made up the girls. One that the guys made up for us to act out was "death by a horse dick" and WE GOT IT. yes yes. Another one was "Asian foot binding". We go that one too. Nina acted that one out...kind of works out because she actually IS asian. Brittany and Evan are here.
Dearon says heyyy. Oh man they just put "Country Girl" on. we are listening to country music in the dark except for two candles stuck in beer bottles. Derek just acted out "ovary". He got "tampon", too, but the guys couldn't get that one. They also failed on Hannah Montana...Colin even held up an American flag, but they just don't have what it takes. They also barely got "Tomas Sevilla", and Derek acted that one out
quote of the day yesterday: "one day I watched like three chick flicks in a row" -colin gleason
I'm gonna be so pale in comparison to you, hehe. I'll work on it this week, eat lunch outside or something. Nins started work today, and so Derek, Colin, and Dearon came in to eat, and then Derek and Colin applied, too! haha
Oh man when I drove Derek to buy more beer tonight, Colin was waiting in my car and set off the alarm. We were in Union Convenience and wound up making friends with so many doids. Good thing my car is a shit car or they would have thought we were rich Union students or something. pffft.
I wish your phone worked! I would send you some great texts right now. I really want to hear your story from last night. I hope that Jeffrey woke up and that you got some derricious aaasss creeeammm.
Okie I miss you. Alot alot. I hope your phone starts working. Next time I find a heads up penny or see the clock at 11:11 I'll mosdef wish for that.
hugs and kisses-- and much more if only you were here,
Rach
ps. she is a muff driver. Her partner's name is susan. Awful way to end a message, so I'm going to add, that state capitals is not loserish en mi opinion. AndddI think that maybe Uncle Sam would be from like a southern state....maybe Maryland or Virginia or Alabama, but I really don't know, and I'm not going to look it up and cheat. But I will ask the room right now, like a call out on cash cab. Oh baby colin says maryland and that's the first one I guessed! I really hope that's right! Ok once more you know this but I miss youu. Sweet dreams tonight good lookin, I wish you were in my bed.
pss. Oh and here's my trivia: tell me everything you know about peter north and peter sampras because those are two peters the girls couldn't get for charades. None of us had a clue who the hell these peters are. We also had to act out ass to mouth and meatspin.com and shart and other great ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment