montgomery-
reaaally cool email address! And you're the first, not the fifth, that's exciting!
haha yea I was thinking about those songs for so long, then the rain one was on the radio on the way back from bumpys monday night, so I remembered to download it.
ha I like the giraffe group trivia. When I was a little kid, I wrote this lil poem that was something like:
When I grow up,
I want a pet giraffe.
They always make me laugh.
I'll make him a big pool,
And a really tall stool,
Why, we'll even share giraffe food....
and it went on like that for a while about all the fun we'd have, but the conclusion was:
But, if you really want to know,
The real reason I want a giraffe,
Is because I am so low.
Another nerdy aspect of my childhood; poetry. Sheesh.
Everyone's really nice at Perrecas, but the other girl handed me my half of the tips, and the manager goes, "uhhh, no tips on a first day, sorry." That was a bummer, haha, but next time. We wear these paper hats, too, which are pretty silly.
How was work and such for you today?
peace out trout
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment