Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bring it Around Town

This is the whole route:

This is zoomed in on the part in town:

And this is me after on my mom's bike, taken on my new camera:

7 comments:

  1. I may be mistaken, but I'm estimating about 10 miles, not 20. You freakin' cotton headed ninny muggins. Betcha can't pinpoint the origin of that name, maybe you can though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and sweet bike! haha you look cute, nice pants ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it said 17.2 miles on Google Maps! I would guess that it is from Will Ferrell in Elf! Come on, I love that movie! I wanted to try the syrup covered pasta at one point in my life. Hehe did you notice that the chain is off the bike in that picture? Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I didn't notice and NO! its not from elf, it's a lot closer to home than that. You're not going to figure it out though. You wouldn't know where to look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't know where to look, eh? How about here ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I was thinking the second one. Good Job I guess.

    ReplyDelete