Thursday, July 1, 2010
Boo Boo
heeyyyy boo boo,
Yup you get ten points :-) Maybe the first reward will be at 100...I have a pretty good one in mind. But it may be too specific.
And I definitely want to see your.... hammer. You'll have to show me what it can do sometime. ;)
And I don't mind long.... emails. meheh ok that was the last stupid joke of this email.
Yea wishbone was cool but all jack russell terriers I've met in real life are such lil shits. They bark and bite so much. My dog tore one up one time because it went after my parents. The owner wound up having to put it down a few months later anyhow(after it received extensive, costly surgery from the wounds my dog inflicted) because it attacked the mailman.
My brother was all about bill nye. I think I remember him trying a bunch of the experiments and stuff.
Who in the world comes up with these animal group names? ha they are so bizarre. That would be a fun job.
Oh baby that's exciting about the bike! You'll have to let me know what you decide.
haha I'm off to try to sleep,
gnight shexy,
rach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment