Hey Girl
I'm back in the office this week, now I sit right behind my boss though which kinda sucks but hes pretty cool most of the time.
I don't know what nate was tripping on he didnt say but now I'm sitting near him too.
I don't think I'm gonna go for the bike now that I've had some time to think about it, I'm just gonna fix up mine a bit and it should be more than enough for me, about the motorcycle, I dont know... that would definitely give me something to do, I would need some time to work on it though right when I got it and I don't have anything to work on it with up here so I might wait on that too :( haha that might be a good thing though because my parents are really strongly opposed to me getting one while I'm still in college.. we'll see though
Ralph Nader's hometown is Winsted/Winchester, CT.. which is where I went to highschool
I had a really good weekend, it was nice to go to the pond and relax with everyone and it sounds like you had a really good one too so I'm happy for you
If I think of any good trivia or anything later I'll send it to you since I'm on the computer all day
See you so soon
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment