hey cowboy
I was thinking about the huge hike you want to do this year, and I started procrastinating going through old hiking pictures from when my family did like vegas, hoover dam, grand canyon, bryce canyon, and zion. I think my favorite hike ever was Angel's Landing, which is at Zion.
This is a pretty good picture of it: http://www.alpinedave.com/zion/prodigalson/angels_landing.jpg. I've never had such an adrenaline pumping hike, cause the last part of the trail is really narrow with vertical drop offs on either side. They had chains to hold on to for parts of it. I guess a lot of people rock climb up the side, too, and it takes 2 days so they have to sleep hanging in tents. That would be so freaky. Once you're at the top though it kind of looks like you're in Jurassic park or something, http://www.americanhikingadventures.com/images/Zion_Valley_view.jpg
mehh okie Imma get back to work. I hope your day wasn't too awful in the shop,
Rachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment