Tuesday, July 20, 2010

acrostic

hope you have a good day at work, I'm sorry that Izzy's mad at you.
Here's an acrostic for ya.
Oh and you don't have to ever feel hurried to respond to these emails, I just like writing them.

C harismatic
H unky dory
R umpy, which I decided can be the noun form of Gooshey
I mpressive arms
S hexy, smart (and every bit as funny as he is smart, Smile that'll hold you together)
T icklish sometimes. Tempting, Tantalizing, Tortuous to be without ya in my bed right now
O ....not an octogenarian, that's for sure. Unless you're a vampire or something. I'm going to go with Omnivorous, because you're definitely not a vegetarian or a fruitarian or anything like that.
P ...well you make me prurient :-) but I'm going to go with Perspicacious
H -o-t hot for real.
E ndearing, enticing, entertaining...I always have fun with you.
R achel's boy

(It would be kind of funny if your name was actually Christian and I messed this up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment