Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Edge

his wife's a money-grubbing bitch whore skank. and he's the shit.

I kind of want to meet Bart the Bear.

I feel like Alec Baldwin has never played a not-asshole.

Who cuts themselves that badly in the thigh with a knife? pfft, newbie. You know I was almost jealous of the bear in that scene where he eats Mr. Dreadlocks, cause that was like the peak of my hunger. Also, all I could think about when they finally killed the bear and started to eat the meat, was "You're eating mr. dreadlocks because the bear ate mr. dreadlocks and you're eating the bear."

good movie, talk to ya more about it in person :-)

Izzy finally came home. a few minutes ago. I ate his chili, though, the little shitter.

oh and it was so cute, I felt so complimented by children today....I brought Dubrow his sunglasses around lunch time and he said that after I left all the little soccer camp kids were saying to him, "Is that your girlfriend?" and he said no, and they said, "Well she's pretty!" .....a door bull lil kids makin' my day.

night babe, all I want to do is let it be and be with you and watch the wind blow by.

No comments:

Post a Comment