Hey sweet lips
I'm gonna start this off my giving my directions, but if you think you'll be fine then you can just get directions, my address is:
280 Center Street
West Hartland, CT 06091
Most of what I say is probably exactly what you would get on mapquest or wherever except for at the end...actually I looked it up and its exactly the same but I'll do it anyways and whichever is easier for you to follow you can use
So you wanna get on 90E, I know you know how to do that so I won't bother.
Follow 90E all the way into Mass.
Get off 90E at the Lee exit (should be exit 2, I may be wrong but you definitely want Lee, its less than 10 mins after you go through the toll to get into mass, make sure you dont miss it because the next exit isnt for like 25 miles I think.
Take a left off the exit ramp onto 20 (going East)
Follow 20 for about 7 miles then you take a right onto Rt 8S.
Follow Rt. 8 South for a little more than 20 miles, it will take you into CT, and the turn you want to make is probably 5 minutes from the CT/MA line but don't count on that its a guess.
Take a left onto Riverton Rd. (its a small road, it comes up on you kind of fast if you dont know its there.... Rt. 8 is pretty wide open and people drive pretty fast on it and you'll see a reservoir on your left for a lot of it but then it becomes a little less wide open soon after you get into CT and the left is about a mile past the point I'm referring to... the road you want though is right across the street from an ANTIQUE store, just incase you have doubts when you see it, theres also a little bridge right at the beginning of that road.)
Follow that road untill a stop sign, where you will go straight.
Go untill the next stop sign (its right after a bridge, only like 500yds since the last stop sign) and then take a LEFT on Rt.20
Follow Rt. 20 untill the next stop sign, where you will also take a left, still on Rt. 20
After about a mile you will see a little church on your left, my driveway is less than a mile from that on the left...
The number is 280, which is on our mailbox,,, but just for a heads up, it is the 5th driveway on your left after the church, or the 3rd on the left after the red barn on the left hand side of the road (my barn)
Its a dirt driveway and you cant see the house from the road, it goes around the yard of the house in front of us, so just keep going
Anyhow, thats gonna be a tiring weekend before you go, I'm not sure where I'll be yet but I'll be sure to let you know, I think it would be more on your way to come to NH than keene and it would be less driving for me to do that so maybe that but I will let you know for sure later... if I was here though I would have to think of something for the three of us to do, but I could come up with something
Poor rusty though, that little duggy, i dont know if i had seen that one before but i definitely have seen skeeter the narcoleptic poodle before
Thats so weird/funny about that guy that falls asleep too though
Hope you have fun at Robins birthday dinner/night, that should be fun
I'm really excited for the weekend, especially saturday... i talked to my mom today and told her we might do that and she said the weather looks good for then so if shes wrong im gonna be mad haha
I miss you like a... i couldnt think of anything good but next time i will... i tried for like 15 minutes :(
bye baby see you so soon
xoChrisxo
oh and i thought that waldo thing was really funny you sent the other day.. i wanna play that game again
oh and i wanted to tell you, i kept thinking yesterday during work of the joke you told about simba and nala in a race and why simba won, or whichever way it was, but i just remembered the way you said 'because he mufasa' and it made me laugh every time because i think its so cute when you say that...
No comments:
Post a Comment