Hey babe
Sorry I didnt respond earlier but I was busy getting ready for the big countryfest/your birthday weekend and it was more than worth it.
Thats really nice about the old man and his wife who passed away. I love seeing older people who still love each other like that, or if they cant show it, at least talk about the other like that, I think its great and hope someday I can have something like that.
Anyhow, today after my nap I looked down at my toe nail, the messed up one and remembered how you said you would have torn it off by now and then I got curious and actually ended up taking it all off which is kind of exciting, I was getting really tired of looking at it.
Today I heard a funny thing too, so it turns out that the old engineering intern was getting with one of the guy in the company's daughters, and I saw at that party and kinda figured that was the case but didnt ask any questions. But today the guy who is kinda my boss in the shop was talking to someone about that. And as a going away present, the company gave that kid a copy of the book that the owner wrote about timber frame construction which is actually a pretty cool book, I hope I get one,,, but anyways they passed it around and people signed it as a way for him to remember the experience (for him it was different, he was from france and spent 9 months working for them... thats what theyve always done they told me).... but the guy who i was referring to wrote this in his book "If there is rust on the roof, then theres water in the basement" (either that or if theres rust on the roof, then the basement is wet" which i thought was pretty funny, i had never heard it before, so i thought i would share it with you
Im still waiting for nina to accept my friend request i really wanna see those pictures again :( but I just accepted Stevies friend request so thats pretty cool i suppose. Maybe she'll tell me more weird things that you used to do when you were little or something.
Alright well I'm sad that I won't be sharing a bed with you tonight but soon enough I'm sure we'll find a reason to do so again, and I look forward to that day... I really liked just playing with you laying around in your room too
Hugs and Kisses
Chris
P.S. if you get bored and want to do the puzzle or watch the edge or the incredibles you dont have to feel bad, id like to do those with you but i wouldn't be mad, the puzzle could keep you busy for a while on a rainy day which could be nice
oh and eye rilly lie cue
No comments:
Post a Comment