Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cuppy Cake


Hey cuppy cake,

I saw that video somewhere before I dont know where though, it might have been on americas funniest home videos or something... maybe

Yeah I think the dad knew, it was pretty obvious to me so I would have to figure that it was for him too, I was surprised though because she looked pretty young and he had to be my age at least.  I guess shes a really good singer though and performs at the theater in downtown keene and there were soome jokes about that too but im sure you can imagine

I didn't know about the movie swiss family robinson, the house looks a little familiar but pretty awesome, haha that would be really cool... just gotta find a nice tree

I can't wait to build my own house, regardless of whether I do a lot of it myself or not, but its gonna be really fun deciding how to make it and furnishing it the way you want... but there are a bunch of things that I do know how to do which is kinda cool, and I know a good electrician and some good contractors haha and my dad would be a good resource because he was in construction for so long and built my house

And yes now because you told me that I'm very curious, and you telling me that is either a jinx or an incentive... guess we'll just have to wait and see, Im gonna be a little disappointed though if I never hear these things... and thats really funny but mean what she did to you.. cute on your part though I was imagining walking up to see you like that now and feeling pretty bad for you

thats a pretty cool thing to put on your resume... having gotten bit by a rattlesnake, ive always wanted to get shot in a good spot and live through it so i could tell people that... or get attacked by like a bear or something and live through it with no major injuries but some cool scars

So last night, it was kinda funny but I was really confused for a second at the time... I'm not sure exactly when it was but I want to say around 2am, but I woke up because I was getting water dripped on me and I was really confused for a while so I sat there and kept getting dripped on and was like wtf haha... then i realized that it was raining really hard outsidde and that apparently this house isnt exactly water tight, so i grabbed a towel, through it on my bed where the water was falling and rolled back over and went to sleep

I miss you too and cant wait to do all those things as well :) And its ok about the bike, it would have been fun and pretty cheap but i like the newer bikes a lot more anyways and I wouldnt have to work on a newer one as much but i dont really wanna break the piggy bank for it right now so $$$ is a problem with anything decent,  I saved up a lot of money in like 2 1/2 yrs specifically so that I could buy a bike, but the past 2 years have been kinda shitty because I haven't been making as much as i used to working for neil doing construction, but I'm still working on it, there are some good ones that are in my range online around home though so maybe if I work hard enough, but I also want to have money so I can come and see you winter break 0-: haha

and about the concert... let me know what you all decide and I can buy a 4 pack if that works for people or if someone else does thats fine too, or if you decide yoou'd rather do something else that weekend let me know, but i've been thinking about our schedules and i would be happy if we did something that weekend....

Mwah,
Ankles

p.s. a group of mice is called a mischief
p.p.s did i ask you yet what the animal responsible for the most human deaths worldwide is?   i think i already did
p.s.p.s. humans are the only species that have face-to-face sex

No comments:

Post a Comment