Hiii

It doesn't look good mostly because the fairings arent there, with those on it would look a lot better, the ones I wanna get are a kit and look like the ones that are on this bike...
but mine would look better than that one if I did all the things I'd like to do, in my opinion at least... I might give him (Jared Smith) a call now and see what he says
and i dont know why but I thought I'd show you my dirt bike too
not the newest or nicest, but its a good one
theres one when everything was off while we were changing the piston and one with everything on it afterwards


hahah I really like the light you were using to work on it. You're a Yamaha guy, huh? I like that though, very nice. The dragon sticker makes it especially cool.
ReplyDelete