Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hiya There

Hiya there

I like working in the shop better only because its fun to see what you do come together and I am always a little nervous of not knowing what to do in the office but its expected. But I like learning how to do stuff that might be useful later.

Yeah I was really hot last night, I woke up a bunch of times, but slept pretty well for the most part I guess. I kept waking up really thirsty but didn't wanna get up.

Thats cool you got a bike, anything is nice to have at school, it makes getting around so much nicer. I ended up putting the old chain back on my bike yesterday and maybe today I'll even go out for a ride, I wanted to yesterday but it was kinda late and ssoooo hot but I might do it today just to do it.

Ralph Nader didn't actually go to my highschool, he just grew up in the town I went to highschool in, still kinda cool I guess. I don't even live in that town though, its actually a good thing that I don't.

And thats kinda funny about the gas tank thing. Some cars do have little arrows down by the gage though. That would be really funny though if that was what they did and people rarely ever knew about it

I have a pretty funny story that I heard at work last week that I wanted to tell you.
There was this big barn in CT near where I live that they built a couple years ago. I think it costed about $10 million, so it was pretty rediculous. They said that once it was finished it looked too nice to put horses in blah blah... The barn was built in kind of an L shape. One of the wings was for the male horses, one for the females. Where the two wings met there was this circular 'rotunda' where they would meet a male and a female and breed them there. So I guess at one point the engineers and the architects and all those people were talking about how tall they needed to make the rotunda. One engineer got asked how tall and he wasnt really sure and he replied "I dont know, how tall are a couple of fucking horses?" I guess he didnt really mean it like horses while they are fucking but thats kind of what they needed to know so it was true... just kinda funny

Anyways
2 more nights, cant wait
Always
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment