hey gumdrop,
the subject consists of Lil Wayne lyrics that make me laugh
I'm so excited that I get to see you again so soon :-) I've been smiling all day today cause of that, and because I finally got to curl up with you last night. It's kind of funny that you ended your email with "maybe we can kiss this weekend" cause it really wasn't until the very end that we got some good "face time".
I can't even imagine how tired you must be today, though. And sorry that work was frustrating, what was it that bugged ya?
I came in to research this morning, and my program was still running...that's like 4 days. Absolutely ridiculous. I really want to get permission to use the cluster machine, so I can just pound out a bunch of results quickly in parallel. But for now I profiled it a little to see where all the time was being spent and rewrote some of the code. Hopefully that will help a little.
I guess it's 800 joints because the cause of death winds up being carbon monoxide.
C andyman (cause you mix it with love and make the world taste good(name that movie)) and Cuddle monkey
L uscious
A ttractive, Addicting, A door bull. Acute boy, not angle.
R akish. Rearry roveable
K issable, knowledgeable
E asygoing
(I think you said you put an e on it...)
I miss you like a pervert misses being able to "right click, save image as" when he meets a girl in real life.
till then penguin, and by then I mean Friday :) :)
Rachel
ps.You probably know what a potluck is, do you know what a potlatch is?
No comments:
Post a Comment