Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Darling


Hey darling
I'm excited to see you too, I think it will be a fun/relaxing weekend... and yesterday went by so quickly haha I worked from 7:30 to 6 and then as soon as I got home it was basically over because I was so tired, but even work went by pretty quickly for as long as I was there

I was so frusterated in the morning because the insulation 'blower' got clogged up, which was probably my fault but I couldnt clear it by myself and I kept trying but it wasnt working, and the longer I tried the further behind I got and I'm just working by myself in the 'assembly line' now so I was getting so mad but then I got someone to give me a hand and we got it cleaned out, hopefully today I'll catch up a little bit but it doesnt really matter that much really, I was just tired I guess

Thats crazy that youre program takes so long, thats rediculous.
Well I need to go to work now so I have to go
Cant wait for more "face time"
xoxoxo

And keep your fingers crossed for good weather saturday
Chris

I'm stumped on the potlatch

Thinking of you... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment