Hey good lookin,
haha oh man that is an expensive tip. Wait what was this nate fellow tripping on? haha acid? holy moly that is crazy. That would be so hard.
You think you're really going to go for this bike? What about the motorcycle you're thinkin about, too?
hahaha I really hope I know who ralph nader is, but I don't know his hometown. He's gotta be from connecticut somewhere?
I wish I had a good story but I can't really think of anything. I'm excited for the fourth! Have a wonderful weekend at home, I can't wait to see ya!
I see the moon and the moon sees me,
The moon sees somebody I can't see.
Shine on the one who waits for me,
Shine on the cuter from above. :-)
(a slightly edited version of the song my granny taught me when I was a lil kid)
Rachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment