Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Boy
Hey Boy
hehe I'm on the computer all day, too. Except for from 10 to 4 today...during that time I'll be at Perrecas. Thus, I got into work at like 7 today to get my hours. Do you like the shop better than the office? Probably, because you're not sitting behind your boss. Ha that's funny that you're near nate, too.
Man it was so hot last night, I was sleeping almost full nakies. Sheesh, I kept waking up just so sticky and uncomfortable. Maybe I'll have to find an ac on craigs list or something.
Speaking of bikes and such, I robbed my Granny of her bike this weekend. She said she never uses it and that I could borrow it for an indefinite period of time. It's not good at all, but it's free and it's nice having one to get around.
That's cool about Nader; I don't think anyone famous went to my high school. I actually haven't even heard of anyone from the wikipedia list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison,_Connecticut.
I like your new picture with the dizzy bat, maybe we'll get some more of that action this coming weekend. Talking to my cousin Erik this weekend, he told me about some concert he went to, maybe it was Kenny Chesney. They were tailgating, and some kids pulled up right next to them in a huge truck, threw a tarp in the bed, and filled it up with water. Then just chilled in their home-made pool as they pre-gamed.
This is a cool fact that Derek told me: http://www.core77.com/blog/object_culture/what_side_is_the_gas_tank_on_7763.asp
but that is not true, because my dad's silverado pickup doesn't hold to the rule.
Happy day, can't wait for Friday!
Rach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment