Monday, July 19, 2010

hot stuff

hey hott stuff,

That was nice of your father to get ya. Yea I gotta meet your sister and re-meet your broskis someday. I like the popcorn girl title. 

hahaha the yo-yo thing made me laugh, I really want to see your tricks now. I just remember one called "walk the dog", but I could never do any of them. I can't believe the school banned them...that's like kids and silly bracelets these days. I hear schools are banning those now. 

That's so nice that you'll have an air conditioner! nice and cool. The Baby song is pretty sad but it's one of the only ones I could think of by Blake Shelton. Ohman and I love Mr. Mom! hahah in 8th grade for some reason my friend Amanda and I always sang that song. 

I hope you had a blast riding. Oh so if you ever want any food from Sicilian, I've got an in, hahah. I went last night to make a deposit at bank of america, and two guys were around a car with the hood up, so I asked if they needed a jump or anything, and they said no they were just letting some heat out of the engine? haha which I thought was kind of a funny thing to do, but one was like, "You know, that was really nice of you, most people don't go out of their way like that, you're a good person." so I laughed and pointed at my car and said, "Yea, well, I know how it is sometimes with an old car." So I guess they work at Sicilian, and when I went to deposit my tips tonight, the same one was outside taking a break, and he was like, "Hey, you again!" so he introduced himself and was like, "Yea, next time you come around, I'll get you some food. And you don't ever have to be scared around here or anything, I've got your back." which is nice but kind of a weird thing to say.

Also, we can talk about this more later, but the weekend after the 24th Stevie wants me to go to ct and go to blake's brother's birthday, so I dunno if you had plans for that weekend, but if you go home to ct I could visit ya there. :-)

I mish you. I hope you have a good drive back. 
toodles poodles, 114 hours
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment